2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is any data personally available to you, e. g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
3. YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain about us regarding the processing of your personal data to a data protection supervisory authority.
4. WEB COOKIES
A “Web Cookie” is a string of information that a site stores on your computer, and your browser provides to this Site, each time you submit a query to this Site. We may use Web Cookies to track the pages that you visit during each Site session, both to help us improve your experience and to help us understand how this Site is being used.
Some cookies are important for our Website to function and are enabled and used by us by default once a user visits the Website. These cookies are deleted once you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Our Website uses these cookies to facilitate use and provide contents as well as customize the contents to your chosen settings and information needs. You cannot personally be identified by any of the information we collect via these cookies.